Phone Number : +8613983025528
WhatsApp : +8613983025528
April 29, 2020
Tungsten steel parts: How to use tungsten steel bushing parts more reasonable? The design of tungsten steel bushing parts should be reasonable, and the best structural scheme should be selected as much as possible. The structure must be manufacturability and feasibility of mold manufacturing.
The design of the mold is the most important step to improve the quality of the mold. Many factors need to be considered, the selection of the mold material, the usability and safety of the mold structure, the processability of the mold parts and the convenience of mold maintenance. These are in the design At the beginning, you should consider it as thoroughly as possible. The selection of mold materials not only meets the customer's requirements for product quality, but also needs to consider the cost of the material and its strength within a set period. Of course, it also depends on the type of mold, working method, processing speed, and main failure form. Other factors to select materials.
Tungsten steel bushings, for example: the main failure mode of the punching die is blade wear, so it is necessary to choose materials with high surface hardness and good wear resistance; the stamping die mainly bears periodic loads, which is easy to cause surface fatigue cracks and lead to peeling of the surface layer. It is necessary to choose materials with good surface toughness; the drawing die should choose materials with particularly low friction coefficients;
Since the die-casting mold of tungsten steel bushing is subjected to cyclic thermal stress, the material with strong thermal fatigue should be selected; for injection molds, when the plastic parts are materials such as abs, pp, pc, etc., the mold material can be pre-hardened and tempered Steel, when the plastic parts are high-finish, transparent materials, corrosion-resistant stainless steel can be selected, when the batch of products is large, quenched and tempered steel can be selected.
5 categories of high hardness tungsten steel bushings:
Tungsten steel bushing (hard alloy) has a series of excellent properties such as high hardness, wear resistance, good strength and toughness, heat resistance and corrosion resistance, especially its high hardness and wear resistance, even at a temperature of 500 ℃ The temperature is basically unchanged, and it still has a high hardness at 1000 ℃.
1. Drawing die concave die ∮180 * ∮95 * 40, hardware factory draws 1.5-thick cold-rolled sheet drum, high hardness, small smooth friction coefficient, no scratches on the surface of stretched products, service life up to 1.5 million times,
2. Straight body bushing (inside), inner hole Φ1.0 or more, lower insert of continuous drawing die of electronic hardware factory, high hardness, smooth inner wall, smooth surface of drawing product, no draw marks, long life More than 1 million.
3. One-piece bushing, stretched one-piece bushing in hardware and electronics factory, to solve the problem that the continuous mold step is too narrow
4. Shaped bushing, inner hole oval square, continuous die inserts of electronic hardware factory, high hardness, good inner hole finish, high surface quality of stretched products, long life, suitable for large-scale production.
5. Bushing Tin coating, a special purpose of hardware and electronics factory, Tin coating makes tungsten steel bushing smoother and more durable