Phone Number : +8613983025528
WhatsApp : +8613983025528
April 17, 2020
What are the latest processing advantages of tungsten carbide punches
As the core component of stamping die work, the punch is to separate or plastically deform the material to obtain the required parts, which plays an important role in the matching operation of the stamping die.
Punch is installed on the stamping die for continuous punching and punching operations, so that the processed materials are separated or plastically deformed, so as to obtain the required finished products or semi-finished products. In the cold stamping process, the stamping die processes the material into parts. Stamping is a pressure processing method that uses a die installed on a press to apply pressure to the material at room temperature to cause it to separate or plastically deform to obtain the required parts. It is relatively common in industrial production. The stamping die is an indispensable process equipment for stamping production and is a technology-intensive product. The quality, production efficiency and production cost of stamping parts are directly related to mold design and precision quality of mold parts.
1. Compared with metal, the processing of tungsten steel punch and round bar has lower hardness than MC nylon, and does not damage the grinding parts.
2. The low m c coefficient provides the possibility of its wide application in friction parts.
3. High chemical stability, resistance to alkalis, alcohols, ethers, hydrocarbons, weak acids, lubricating oils, detergents, water (sea water), and has the characteristics of odorless, non-toxic, odorless, rust-free, which is widely used It provides excellent conditions for the use of mechanical parts in alkali corrosion resistance, environmental protection and hygiene, food, textile printing and dyeing.
4. Simplify machine maintenance, save labor, excellent mechanical cutting performance, improve labor productivity.
5. The production and processing of tungsten steel punching needles have high strength and can bear the load for a long time.
6. Good resilience, able to bend without deformation, while maintaining toughness and resisting repeated impacts.
7. Wear-resistant self-lubricity, providing better performance than bronze cast iron carbon steel and phenolic laminates in oil-free (or deoiling) lubrication applications, reducing consumption and saving energy;-Tungsten steel punching needle.
8. Noise absorption, shock absorption, MC nylon modulus is much smaller than metal, the attenuation of vibration is large, providing a practical way better than metal to prevent noise.
Tungsten steel punches, also known as tungsten steel punches, punches, and tungsten steel punches used in stamping dies in industrial production, can produce punches of different shapes according to the different needs of products for batch hole processing, especially It is in the complete set of progressive mold production operations. The stamping dies designed according to different stamping materials are different. Basically, the work of one product or semi-finished product is completed by stamping in multiple steps. The different shapes and specifications of the tungsten steel punches required in different steps are designed to produce customized punches with matching punching dies.
First, tungsten steel punch die problem solution.
1. Scrap jump.
A. The length of the punch is not enough Press the edge of the punch to cut into the die A material thickness plus 1mm Replace the punch.
B. The gap of the die is too large. Cut in to reduce the gap or use the coating machine to reduce the gap.
C. The punch or template is not demagnetized. Use the demagnetizer to demagnetize the punch or template.
2. Waste plugging.
A. The blanking hole is small or the blanking hole is offset. Increase the blanking hole to make the blanking smooth.
B. The blanking hole has a chamfer. Increase the blanking hole to remove the chamfer.
C. The blade is not taper. The taper of the line cut or the expansion hole on the reverse side reduces the length of the straight wall.
D. The straight edge of the knife edge is too long.
E. The edge of the blade collapses, resulting in a large cloak, blocking the material and re-grinding the blade.
Second, material analysis of tungsten steel punch.
Types of tungsten steel pin gauges: According to the size of grains, cemented carbide punches can be divided into ordinary cemented carbide punches, fine-grained cemented carbide and ultra-fine-grained cemented carbide punches. According to the main chemical composition, cemented carbide can be divided into tungsten carbide-based cemented carbide and titanium carbide-based cemented carbide punch, tungsten carbide-based cemented carbide includes tungsten cobalt (YG), tungsten cobalt titanium (YT) and Three types of rare carbon (YW) are added, each of which has advantages and disadvantages. The main component is tungsten carbide (WC), titanium carbide (Tic), niobium carbide (NbC) and other commonly used metal bonding phase is Co. Titanium carbide-based cemented carbide is a cemented carbide with Tic as the main component, and the commonly used metal bonding phases are Mo and Ni.
Punching and forming materials under cold working conditions have many different applications, such as: punching, shearing, drawing, cold forging, cold extrusion, cold rolling and powder compaction. All the above processing procedures have high mechanical pressure and sliding contact between the punch and the processed material. In order to obtain excellent wear resistance and resistance to plastic deformation, these mainly depend on the hardness of the tungsten steel punch steel. Tungsten steel punches have a large amount of hard particles (carbide), and compared with low alloy punches, even under the same hardness conditions, they have better wear resistance. However, a large amount of hard carbide particles will weaken the machining performance of steel.
We can provide you with suitable tungsten steel punches from a large number of high-quality steel series. In order to suit the application, the material to be processed and the product type, the tungsten steel punch series provided have the following different characteristics: wear resistance, plastic deformation resistance, chipping resistance and cracking performance, machinability and grinding performance, heat treatment characteristics, and stability.
Third, the main purpose of tungsten steel punch.
A. In plastic molds, separating the product from the mold is also the most commonly used.
B. Carbide tungsten steel punches, such as tungsten steel tungsten steel punches, etc., can be used to pass long and thin holes.
C. The tungsten steel punch is also called the top. It is a conical metal round rod that is assembled on a lathe or grinder to support the workpiece and rotate the workpiece around it, but it is completely different from the tungsten steel punch of the plastic mold accessories. The same thing.
D. Plastic mold tungsten steel punch can also be used in the mold, it can play a role of stabilization, and is called as insert pin.