M2/M42/HSS Screw Second Punch Screw Head Punch and Stamping Die with Wholesale Price
Header punch standard:
JIS, ANSI, DIN, ISO, BS, GB, and NON-STANDARD.
The common head style:
Flat head, pan head , oval head , binding head , round head, truss head, button head, pf head, cheese head, fillister head and so on .
The common driver:
Phillips , Phillips and slot combination, slotted, hexagon, six-lobe (torx), six-lobe tamper , six-lobe/slot , pozidriv , square, square/slot , Phillips/square, triangle and so on .
The coating about the screw header punch:
With TIN coating-yellow coated,
With TILAN coating-black coated
The standard size:
The unit weight about the header punch:
Please specify the details of header punches as follows when you inquire or order:
1. The material of header punches you need or the material of screw you used;
2. The specification of standard you use, for examples: JIS, ANSI or DIN;
3. Screw Application: Machine Screw , Tapping Screw , Wood Screw or any others;
4. Head Style: Flat head , Pan head , Truss head , Binding head or any others;
5. Nominal Size: JIS-M20, M23; ANSI-#4, #8; DIN-M30, M35;
6. Recess Driver: Phillips , Slot, Phillips and Slot Combination, Pozi ect;
7. Dimension : 12x25, 14x25, 18x25, 23x25;
8. Coated : Plian , TIN Coated , TILAN Coated.
The standard second punch have in stock and is shipped in 3-5 days.
Non - standard second punch need to be made for about 8-12 days.